Date:      Fri, 02 May 2014 13:58:54 +0200
From:      Mathieu Arnold <mat@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jmorenov@jmorenov.com.co, pavelivolkov@gmail.com, python@FreeBSD.org, mat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bind10-1.2.0 You have python 2.7 set as the default, and this needs 3.3

+--On 30 avril 2014 10:02:16 -0500 jmorenov@jmorenov.com.co wrote:
| DEFAULT_VERSIONS=python3=3.3

That line says that in the case you need python3, you will have 3.3, not
that in the case you need python you will have python 3.3.
You need DEFAULT_VERSIONS=python=3.3. (And then, you need to rebuild
everything that needs python because the default has changed from 2.7 to
3.3.)

Also, my I inquire why you're trying to use BIND 10 ? (Just curious, as
it's a deprecated dead piece of software.)

--
Mathieu Arnold