Date:      Sat, 22 Mar 1997 07:38:25 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        Paul Richards <p.richards@elsevier.co.uk>
Cc:        Tom Torrance at home <tom@tomqnx.com>, FreeBSD-Chat@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: new freeunix publication

Paul:

As I stated yesterday, I'm working on a VISA agreement with our retail
affiliate.  It's a bit different since they aren't really
sending/handling the product, but I'm sure we can work it out.
Otherwise, there are some cases where I will accept foreign funds.  Most
countires currencies are stable enough that I don't need to worry, also
I have a UK address you might be able to send UK funds through.

Give me a day or so before we have to get creative.  I think the VISA/MC
and American Express capability will be on line soon.

Thanks,

-Mike