Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:58:16 +0100
From:      Alexander Langer <langer@gmx.net>
To:        Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: downloader port is broken

> ftp/downloader is broken, log is attached, at least glib-config should be
> glib12-config

I tested that with a fresh install, but you are right, it should
be glib12-config. Strange, it worked for me.

You might try the patches in a PR someone submitted yesterday as update
to downloader 1.12.

> srvclt.cc:120: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use this function)
> srvclt.cc:120: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> srvclt.cc:120: for each function it appears in.)
> srvclt.cc:120: parse error before `)'

This error has nothing to do with glib-config.

Please update your -stable, obrien fixed that a few weeks ago.

Alex