Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 2006 22:27:51 -0500
From:      Steve Lake <steve.lake@raiden.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   A reason for major ports update?

	Ok, call me the curious cat, but I just cvsupped my ports tonight looking
for a patch to Xine to fix a problem with MKV playback under KDE 3.5 and
got quite the shocker.  There were about 101 ports that said they needed to
be upgraded.  The part that's the kicker is I just upgraded everything
about 3 weeks ago.  Did I miss something or did something big come down the
pipe that caused a major number of ports to be updated?  Or is this just
coincidence?  Just curious.