Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 1995 09:23:41 -0600
From:      "Eric L. Hernes" <erich@lodgenet.com>
To:        Michael Hendrick <mlh@poe.b2.org>
Cc:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NexGen Motherboards and FreeBSD?

We had one in here a while back.  I know that I ran sco on it, but
I cannot rembember for sure if I ran FreeBSD on it or not.  I think
I did.  From the specs, the CPU seems to have more in common with
the P6 than the Pentium.  If I were looking for a new machine, I'd
probably try one out.

--
erich@lodgenet.com
erich@rrnet.com