Date:      Wed, 1 Apr 1998 16:32:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      Doug Kilpatrick <dougk@tis.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FAQ about FAQ? (ATAPI ZIP)

The ZIP entry in the FAQ doesn't mention IDE zip drives.  How do I "turn
on" my internal IDE zip drive?

Looking at the config file: the CDROM has a "device wcd0" line, but the
Zip drive doesn't (wcd1).  Do I just have to add that line, or is there
more too it, or is that the completely wrong direction?

(I'm new to FreeBSD, so I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the basics.  Do have
a coworker that knows a lot more though, so I should be able to use the
simple answer)

Doug
-- dougk@tis.com
I do not speak for my employer.