Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:59:16 PST
From:      "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   kbdcontrol -K / kbdcontrol -k kbd0 (bug?)

I don't know if this is a bug or what...

I was just playing around on the console, did a kbdcontrol -K (lock the
console keyboard) and telnet'd in, but then like the man page says, use
'kbdcontrol -k keyboard_devicename'. I tried this and doesn't work, tried
kbdcontrol -k kbd0 and kbdcontrol -k /dev/kbd0.
When I do this, turns around grunting at me and says : "kbdcontrol: cannot
open kbd0: Device not configured".

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? Maybe someone else can try and
let me know if it does it?