Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:41:53 -0800
From:      Joe Rhett <jrhett@meer.net>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        mbr@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mod_frontpage-1.6.2

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 01:47:09PM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> Someone should submit an update to make the frontpage ports buildable
> again.  They'll probably be removed from the ports tree otherwise.

I already have.  I would have submitted a patchy, but I haven't figured out
how to get the build system to download the URL for rtr's frontpage properly.
It works fine from the command line

http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/cgi-bin/fp2002sr1download.cgi?email=ports@freebsd.org&First_Name=freebsd&Last_Name=ports&version=fp50.freebsd.tar.Z

But putting this in the Makefile doesn't work:

MASTER_SITES=http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/cgi-bin/fp2002sr1download.cgi?email=ports@freebsd.org&First_Name=freebsd&Last_Name=ports&version=

(it appears to append the file name to the end)

Putting slashes before the & is required on the command line, but doesn't
help (or hurt) in the Makefile...

The other option is for someone to download it and put it in the
ftp.freebsd.org distfiles archive ... but I can't do that.

--
Joe Rhett
Senior Geek