Date:      Tue, 2 May 2017 12:43:41 +0200
From:      aggaz <aggaz@paranoici.org>
To:        Emmanuel Vadot <manu@bidouilliste.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 12-CURRENT on OrangePi One

Dear Emmanuel,

In the last days I found and tried the dts file you are referring to
(the one in sys/gnu/.../...).
I compiled it using crochet, and I can confirm that it boots, it
supports USB but not Ethernet.

It also seems to me that it is less stable than the other two I tried
(the one for OrangePi Plus 2E and the one from NanoPi Neo).

Maybe it is not related to the dts, but I saw several random glitches
after boot that make me think that this Linux-imported dts is not 100%
compatible.

I hope you find the dts with both ethernet and usb.

A question: would it be possible to integrate the ethernet portion of
the dts for NanoPi to the dts for OrangePiPlus 2E?

I am trying to do so in the last days, but I do not really understand
how to write a DTS file...

I am also looking for documentation, without so much luck, if you have
some link/book/manual you feel like sharing, please do.

Regards
Aggaz