Date:      22 Jul 2000 03:42:06 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Dmitry S. Sivachenko" <dima@chg.ru>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/russian/apache13-modssl Makefile ports/russian/apache13-modssl/files md5 rc.apache.sh ports/russian/apache13-modssl/pkg PLIST

 * From: Alexander Langer <alex@FreeBSD.ORG>

 * > Hmm... Is it really necessary?
 * > I thought It is done automatically.
 * > Without it package name started with "ru-".
 * > BTW, russian/apache13 port doesn't have this too.

 * Hmm.  I added it, because when I compiled the port, the package-name
 * was wrong and conflicted with my installed version of apache13-modssl,
 * since russian/Makefile.inc didn't exist in my parent dir, of course.

No, it should be done in the parent directory's Makefile.inc.  When
you compile a port, you should at least check out the parent directory
(or directories, when we go to multi-level categories) and ports/Mk.

Satoshi