Date:      Sun, 07 Jul 2002 11:20:56 -0400
From:      "Andrew Lankford" <arlankfo@141.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Seems like freebsd doesn't like netbsd's website.

Has anyone else had trouble reaching netbsd's main website using FreeBSD?
In the past, changing one or two ipfw rules  used to clear up the
problem, because the problem appeared to be that netbsd was lots of fragmented
packets my way.  Now I find that even opening my firewall and
disabling net.*.blackhole sysctl's  doesn't make the slightest bit
of difference, even though the site responds to pings.  The interesting
thing is that my windows box that lives behind my firewall can pull
up the netbsd web site without a hitch.

Thoughts?

Andrew Lankford