Date:      Fri, 11 Sep 1998 18:35:38 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wilko Bulte <wilko@yedi.iaf.nl>
To:        imp@village.org (Warner Losh)
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: UltraStor 24F

As Warner Losh wrote...

> I have an UltraStor 14FB and a couple of 34Fs to do testing of the
> UltraStor CAM driver.  However, I don't have a 24F, nor a 14F to do
> the testing.  Does anybody have one of these that they can spare?

I should have a U24F installed in a machine at our hobby club. I'll
check saturday. You could have it for keeps if I can get a working
ISA or EISA card (supported by FreeBSD) in exchange. Something like
an Adaptec 1542 or so would be fine.

> Also, does anybody have the docs for programming the hardware?  I
> can't seem to find any on the web.  I've looked at the unofficial
> ultrastor site, but have not been able to get mail returned from
> addresses listed there.

I ___should___ have a bunch of hardcopy docs (approx 0.5") but it is
limited. I'll try to find them for you. Stay tuned.

> Ideas?

Yes ;-)

Wilko