Date:      Mon, 01 Jun 1998 03:06:06 -0400
From:      Paul Emerson <paul@gta.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GNAT Box

This isn't a commercial post so please don't take it that way.

I thought subscribers to this list might want to check out our small
firewall, GNAT Box.  We originally built this system about 2 1/2 years ago
and today it has evolved into quite a feature laden system, which all still
fits on a floppy.  Our 2.1.0 release (out in a few weeks) adds quite a bit
more functionality.

Our system is based on FreeBSD, however all the firewall, NAT and most of
the functionality other than the kernel core code, PPP and the like was
written by us (GTA, Inc.) originally back in 1994.  So we aren't using any
of the NAT or FW stuff from FreeBSD, rather it is our own design.

We have a free Light version available on our web site:
http://www.gnatbox.com/

Paul

|Paul Emerson                           Tel: +1.407.380.0220 x23      |
|Global Technology Associates, Inc.     Fax: +1.407.380.6080          |
|3504 Lake Lynda Drive               Mobile: +1.407.497.3379          |
|Suite 160                            Email: paul@gta.com             |
|Orlando, Florida 32817         Email-Phone: 4074973379@mobile.att.net|
|USA                                    Web: http://www.gta.com       |
|                                            http://www.gnatbox.com   |