Date:      Wed, 15 May 2002 19:17:10 -0500
From:      "Rick Kukiela" <rick@mmhosting.com>
To:        "Jacob Rhoden" <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: apache 2.0 threads on freebsd...

Well, perchild MPM allows each virtual host server process to run as the UID
set in the <vhost> directive so you could chmod all your users home dirs to
700 and it would still work fine also you would be able to use scripts that
modify files on your home directory without the use of suexec, cgiwrap or
sudo...

Thats why.