Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2002 18:36:44 -0500
From:      Mark <mhumm2nospam@.mchsi.com>
To:        Nick Lozinsky <nl3481@wi.rr.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.0/4.5-STABLE & Win2000 Multiboot problem

Hi Nick,

I don't use the FBSD boot manager at all.  I prefer a boot manager that's
independent from any OS.  I suggest you check out XOSL.  It's a very well
written and graphically pleasing boot manager that I use to boot
between:  Win98se, Win2k, FBSD 4.4r, and eComStation.  I've also set it
up to boot to my CD ROM, Zip 100, and Floppy when I choose instead of
messing with my BIOS settings.  It can actually handle up to 24 different
boots.

www.xosl.org

Mark