Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:59:56 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrej Brodnik (Andy) <brodnik@IBC.IskraSistemi.Si>
To:        rich@ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk (Wood, Richard)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b_rbch_ioctl.h (was: Strange problems with make depend

> From: "Wood, Richard" <rich@ruh-bath.swest.nhs.uk>
> Subject: RE: i4b_rbch_ioctl.h (was: Strange problems with make depend

Regarding the last question -- I was a root. Now, note that file
i4b_rbch_ioctl.h did not exist before. This, however, should not bother (as
far as I understand) remove_and_restore function, right? In other words,
before uninstall was called, i4b_rbch_ioctl.h-BACKUP did not exist.

LPA

PS: BTW, how can I continously watch dmesg on my xterm? (something like tail
-f).