Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2015 19:22:12 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Valeri Galtsev" <galtsev@kicp.uchicago.edu>
To:        "Chris Hill" <chris@monochrome.org>
Cc:        himsanpolymer@yahoo.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Manish Jain <bourne.identity@hotmail.com>
Subject:   Re: SILICONE TUBING, BRAIDED HOSES, GASKETS,SHEETS

On Sat, January 10, 2015 6:40 pm, Chris Hill wrote:
> Any of us who are homebrewers might well be interested in food-grade
> autoclavable tubing.

And I was suggesting to reject from domain... Forget it, there is no way
to please everybody if spam lovers are in the mix...

Valeri

> Just doing my bit to add to the noise, and top-posting to boot :^)
>

> On Sat, 10 Jan 2015, Manish Jain wrote:
>
>> That must rank as one of my favourite picks amongst posts to
>> freebsd-questions. Whether or not the supplies are approved, they do
>> seem to suit the immediate needs of subscribers/responders on this
>> list.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Manish Jain
>> +91-98995-82709
>>
>> On 01/10/2015 17:30, freebsd-questions-request@freebsd.org wrote:
>>> Message: 22
>>> Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 15:51:39 +0530
>>> From: "Himsan Polymer" <himsanpolymer@yahoo.com>
>>> To: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
>>> Subject: SILICONE TUBING, BRAIDED HOSES, GASKETS,SHEETS AND FBD
>>> 	GASKETS (FDA 21 CFR 177.2600) APPROVED)
>>>
>>> Respected Sir,       Sub. : Silicone &amp; Viton Rubber Products for
>>> Food,
>>> Pharma &amp; Medical, Textile and Allied Industrial Applications  We
>>> wish
>>> to introduce ourselves as leading supplier of Silicon &amp; Viton
>>> Rubber
>>> Products for Food, Pharma &amp; Medical Application with distinguished
>>> characteristic as follows. We are one of the leading manufacturers of
>>> Silicon Rubber Products in INDIA. We are supplying our products to
>>> Pharma
>>> Machinery manufacturers &amp; suppliers, Pharmaceutical &amp; Biotech
>>> Industries, Thermal Power Stations, Chemical Plants and Heavy
>>> Engineering
>>> Sectors in all over world.  Himsan Polymer (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified
>>> Company)(1) A Destination to Endless diversities  CATEGORIES:-
>>> TUBINGS,
>>> BRAIDED HOSES, O RINGS, FBD INFLATABLE GASKETS, EXTRUDED DOOR GASKETS,
>>> RUBBER SHEETS, AUTO CLAVE DOOR GASKETS, RUBBER EXPANSION BELLOW,
>>> COMPRESSION BELLOW, DIAPHRAGMS, SQUARE, RECTANGULAR &amp; ROUND CORDS,
>>> ENVELOPE GASKETS, GLAND PACKING ROPES, SHIFTER GASKETS,!
>> RMG GASK
>>>  S  MOC:-  SILICONE,VITON, EPDM, NEOPRENE, NITRILE(NBR), BUTYL, POLY
>>> BUTADINE, HYPALON, SBR, NATURAL, PTFE, PVC, NYLON  (2) In-house Testing
>>> facility   We have got in house well ? equipped testing facility, and
>>> our
>>> each supply accomplishes our own Testing certificates. Our products are
>>> as
>>> per FDA standard. Non Toxic and safety designed for Food ? Pharma ?
>>> Medical
>>> Application.  Thanking you and looking forward to your fruitful
>>> www.himsanpolymer.com               FACEBOOK:-
> [...]
>>> Pharma - Medical Grade and Complies with USP class VI requirement &amp;
>>> FDA
>>> 21 CFR 177.2600  Himsan Polymer (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company)
>>> Silicone SS Braided Hoses (Platinum Cured &amp; Peroxide Cured)  1)
>>> Made from medical grade Silicone Rubber which complies With USP class
>>> VI
>>> requirement &amp; FDA 21 CFR 177.2600  2)     Suitable for Peristaltic
>>> Pump
>>> applications.  3)     Temperature resistance from-80?C to+250?C [-110?F
>>> +480?F]  4)     Sterilisable by steam, dry heat, ethylene oxide (ETO)
>>> and
>>> gamma radiation.  5)     Available in sizes ranging from 1/2? ID to
>>> 1.5? ID
>>> 6)     Food - Pharma - Medical Grade and Complies with USP class VI
>>> requirement &amp; FDA 21 CFR 177.2600  Himsan Polymer (An ISO 9001:2008
>>> Certified Company)Inflatable Gasket!
>> s For FBD
>> /
>>>   FBE / FBC &amp; Sterilizers      Our FBD Inflatable Gasket functions
>>> like
>>> a cycle tube. When inflated, it seals the bowl and ensures proper
>>> sealing.
>>> It is being made up of Food-Pharma Grade white Neoprene Rubber. This
>>> Gasket
>>> is inflated by 10 mm to 12 mm when 2 to 4kg pressure is applied.  There
>>> basically three gaskets in fluid bed dryer:-  1) PC-Top Bowl Sealing
>>> Gasket. (40mm x 22mm) 2) PC-Bottom Sealing Gasket. (40mm x 22mm) 3)
>>> Fitter
>>> Press Bag Sealing Gasket. (50mm x 20mm)  Himsan Polymer (An ISO
>>> 9001:2008
>>> Certified Company)  Tri-Clover (T/C) Gaskets  1)     Made from medical
>>> grade Silicone Rubber which complies With USP class VI requirement
>>> &amp;
>>> FDA 21 CFR 177.2600  2)     Available in sizes ranging from 1/2? ID to
>>> 1.5?
>>> ID  3)     Sizes Available are 1/4&quot;, 3/8&quot;, 1/2&quot;,
>>> 1&quot;,
>>> 1.5&quot;, 2&quot;, 2.5&quot;,3?,4?,6? &amp; Any Other Custom sizes.
>>> Himsan Polymer (An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company)Silicone Autoclave
>>> &amp;
>>> Sterilizer Door Gasket (Non-Inf!
>> latable)
>>>    We offer its wide range of Sillicone Autoclave Gasket in more than
>>> 1000
>>> different shapes and designs. We also offer soft Sillicone Sponge
>>> Gasket
>>> (Hardness range from Shore A15 to 30) to Solid silicone Gasket
>>> (Hardness
>>> range from Shore A 35 to 85).    These Gaskets are being made from
>>> Food-Pharma Grade Sillicone Rubber. It easily withstands a temperature
>>> range of -80?C to + 300?C.     These gaskets are available in square
>>> cross
>>> sections like 20mm x 20mm, 25mm x 25mm x 25mm with central hole of 10mm
>>> etc.      These gaskets are available in Red, White, Orange or any