Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:57:26 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Efren Bravo <efrenba@yahoo.es>
To:        freeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Informix ClientSDK, Help

Hi,
 =20
I've read the limited information there are on Internet about this theme an=
d some people say that this work should be done with SCO OpenServer CSDK (h=
ttp://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/informix/tools/csdk/requirements/sco-ose=
rver.html) plus the binary emulation of CSO and others that it should be do=
ne with the Linux CSDK. =20
 =20
- Which option do you consider better? =20
- Using SCO CSDK, where the binary emulation is? =20
- Using Linux CSDK, which Linux (http://www-01.ibm.com/software/data/inform=
ix/linux/csdk.html)? =20
 =20
The goal of this is to be able to use unixODBC (http://www.unixodbc.org/doc=
/informix.html) to handle connections. If you know a better option, please =
tell me.
 =20

I appreciate any help you can give me =20
Thanks in advance...=0A=0A=0A