Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 08:08:31 -0700
From:      "Vladimir Silyaev" <vsilyaev@mindspring.com>
To:        "Michael Harnois" <mdharnois@home.com>
Cc:        "Mattias Pantzare" <pantzer@ludd.luth.se>, <emulation@FreeBSD.ORG>, <net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: vmware2 networking question

Hmm, strange. I'm pretty sure that I seen somewhere description about
clusters on FreeBSD bridge.

This is some points:
 - you have to set sysctl net.ether.bridge.bridge_cfg, with list of
supported interfaces (a clue how to specify interfaces list you can get from
state of the same sysctl after enabling bridge)
 - you can get futher information from /sys/net/bridge.c file
 - or contact Luigi Rizzo

---
Vladimir