Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:03:38 -0500
From:      Tom Gowin <tvg@awaretech.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Swapping to a new hard drive...

Hello,
This is my first question to to FreeBSD (first time long time...)

Anyhow I inherited the current server which runs FreeBSD and
had to learn how this system works from scratch. Over the last
year I have learned a great deal and can use it without breaking it.

However the system it was installed on is sorta old and we need some
more hard drive space for the SendMail spool. I would like to expand
the ammount of space it can use or copy the current drive onto a new
larger harddrive (hoping that it does some sort of auto ratio deal).

Any advice...I've read tons on the site but have not stumbled across
this issue.

Thanks a ton,
Tom Gowin