Date:      Tue, 26 Mar 2002 14:18:21 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Miroslav Pendev <pendev@hotmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: translation to Bulgarian ...

--at6+YcpfzWZg/htY

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 05:10:14PM -0500, Miroslav Pendev wrote:
> Hi people!
>=20
> Is there somebody currently working on translation
> of the DOCs (FAQ, Handbook ...) to Bulgarian?
>=20
> If not, I am ready to start.
>=20
> After almost four years as FreeBSD admin I would like
> to help with something...

Another Bulgarian interested in FreeBSD documentation!  Great! :)

As noted in the FreeBSD monthly reports, I have started (or at least I
thinking about starting :) a 'FreeBSD in Bulgarian' project; one of its
goals is the translation of FreeBSD documentation into Bulgarian.

However, there are some problems with the SGML tools (esp. jade)
handling native Bulgarian characters (esp. the lowercase 'ja' with
character code 255).  I am in the process of straightening those out;
after that, the real translation will begin.

Your help will certainly be more than welcome; just wait a little more
until I straighten out the 'non-SGML character' issues :)

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net	roam@FreeBSD.org
I had to translate this sentence into English because I could not read the =
original Sanskrit.

--at6+YcpfzWZg/htY

--at6+YcpfzWZg/htY--