Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 23:14:45 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   doscmd_fbsd-960913 now available

For your interest and amusement, the latest snapshot of the doscmd tree
is available as :

ftp://genesis.atrad.adelaide.edu.au/pub/doscmd/doscmd_fbsd-960913.tar.gz

There are even a few short instructions this time!  Please note that
this is the last minor release before I go totally wild with Sean's
new kernel stuff following on from the BSDi people indicating that
their kernel interface is not to be considered gospel.  This should
(hopefully) make life easier for us, not harder 8)

(Yes, Alexy I got your no-X patches, I promise to integrate them ASAP!)