Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:25:09 -0500
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <wayne.pascoe@realtime.co.uk>
Subject:   Re: creating a local area network

Thanks for the advice, I guess all I am really needing to do (I am on a
cable modem, at&t@home that is) is to setup a local I.P. address...? Ideally
I was thinking that I could have some kinda routing table setup that would
know which I.P. addresses are local and others would default to outside
internet... but... I guess one would need a router for that :)

I will try just setting up a local I.P. address (a 192.168 #), thanks for
the help.

Jordan