Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:15:49 +0000
From:      Niall Smart <rotel@indigo.ie>
To:        "Julie J. Wong" <jwong@cs.stanford.edu>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: freebsd support for AGP

On Jan 17,  2:51am, "Julie J. Wong" wrote:
} Subject: freebsd support for AGP
> Does freebsd has any support or plans to support AGP
> video cards?  Thanks in advance for your help.

AFAIK no explicit support in the operating system is required, i.e.
only the windowing system used under FreeBSD, e.g. XFree86, needs
to be modified to take advantage of these cards.  I believe that
XFree86 already supports some AGP cards, check their web site:
www.xfree86.org.

--
Niall Smart.  Microsoft Suck.  See www.freebsd.org for details.
echo "#define if(x) if(!(x))" >> /usr/include/stdio.h