Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:01:33 -0800
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Re: realplay-10

On Monday 31 January 2005 03:46 pm, Gary Kline wrote:
>         Folks,
>
>         I never got any responses over the weekend; maybe people
>         who knew were of skiing or whatever.
>
>         Does realplay-10 work on FBSD-4.10?  I have it successfully
>         installed, almost push-button, on my two 5.3 platforms.
>         But here on "tao",  no-joy.  I get a strange error message
>         about fontconfig.  No more.
>
>         Anybody??

I have it working on 4.11-stable and 4.10 shouldn't be any different. I
can't get it to click and play with Mozilla but it works just fine with
Konqueror.

When I get messages like that, I frequently do a portupgrade -fR of the
port with the problem. Something is missing and a reverse upgrade seems
to take care of it.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart