Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 16:11:35 -0700
From:      Daniel Small <DanSmall@identigraphics.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Who should I contact?

Hi

My name is Daniel Small and I work for the best label company in the =
entire
world. Our newest press is a digital offset press that prints four =
color
process labels without plates. It is ideal for personalized labels and =
short
runs of highest quality. We have seven other printing processes in =
addition
to this one. We would like an opportunity to make labels for you. I =
have cut
a portion of our line card, as it says things pretty well. Visit our =
plant
at www.identigraphics.com .

About our company
Since 1985, IdentiGraphics has grown to become one of the finest custom
label manufacturers. With over 60 employees, we have developed a =
growing
list of clients who want the very best. We occupy a new, clean 24,000 =
square
foot plant in Portland, Oregon.

Why would national companies such as Motorola, Eveready Battery, Cadet,
Energizer, and Fender Musical buy from us?
Because demanding customers want quality work, but they also want =
value! The
old saying used to be "Speed, Price, Delivery... pick any two!" At
IdentiGraphics you can have all three, and the finest customer service. =
You
can count on us... every time.

Why would eighty percent of our business come from outside Oregon?
Because we are fast. Fast on quoting. Fast on pre-press art. Fast on
turnaround of your order. We are also competitively priced. Unlike most
labeling companies, we are national in scope, but with a caring =
approach to
our customer relationships. Our clients stay with us because of our
willingness to work with their engineering staff and personnel to =
create
labels that not only look good, but fit your budget.

Examples of Products
Custom front panels as well as labels for pagers, electronic equipment,
cellular phones, snowboards, equipment manufacturers, product ID, =
parking
permits, asset identification, mailing, windows, batteries, promotions, =
and
a myriad of other products. We also sell thermal printers, software,
scanning devices, and thermal consumables.

Diskette labels

Recently we purchased a digital offset press to add to our seven other
printing processes. This press is awesome, because it prints at 800 dpi =
and
requires no printing plates. It is a 6-color press and that means we =
can
produce 4-color process labels (picture quality) and every label can be
different!=20

The sweet spot for this is printing many different copies during the =
same
run. For instance, you can run 100 of A, 300 of B, 200 of C, 400 of D =
and
pay a single price for 1000 labels with no plate charges, no die =
charges, no
setup charges, and no copy change charges! I would love to talk with =
you
about your needs. Call or email me to get pricing on your label needs.

Materials
We stock many films, papers, and laminates, including Mylar=AE, vinyl, =
Lexan=AE,
polypropylene, paper, polypropylene, acetate, and others. Adhesives =
include
permanent, removable, high-low temperature, opaque and ultra low tack
(Post-It=AE). We are UL and CSA approved.

Corporate Headquarters
17898 SW Upper Boones Ferry Road
Portland, OR 97224
(503)620-4758(Local)   	 (800)237-4067(National)
(503)684-5299(Fax)

Best Regards,
Daniel A. Small
Custom Label Consultant