Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 2015 16:26:44 +0530
From:      Shree Kantha <ya.shreekantha@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Roger_Pau_Monn=C3=A9?= <roger.pau@citrix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help : 10.2 + Xen dom0 support

Thanks a lot Roger for this information.

I am able to progress with this. I took below commits of you to stable 10.2=
:

   - rS280954: multiboot: fix error codes
   <https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS280954>;
   - Diffusion Commit
   - rS280953: multiboot: zero mod list array
   <https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS280953>;
   - rS277215: loader: implement multiboot support for Xen Dom0
   <https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS277215>;

With this, i build kernel, and followed steps mentioned in :
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/FreeBSD_Dom0.

when my system reboots, I see below error:

"ERROR: Not a Xen-ELF image: No ELF notes or '__xen_ost' section found

********

Panic on CPU 0:

Could not set up DOM0 guest OS
********
Can you please tell me if I am missng anything here. Well, I took the above
mentioned fix to correct the multiboot support.If there are any other
patches to be used, plz let me know.

thanks a ton,
Shree