Date:      Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:07:03 +0100
From:      Clem.Dye@wdr.com
To:        cshenton@uucom.com, mavery@mail.otherwhen.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Re: HP T4000s Tape Drive problems

Oh dear, all this talk of T4000s doesn't bode well for the HP T20
internal TR5 drive that I have! It works fine under NT4 so far (read:
one backup!). I hope that it works fine under 3.2 (which I plan to
install very soon now) because I don't have the luxury (or the
option) of junking a UKP305 drive!

Comments/suggestions/donations?

Clem

PS: Please disregard the disclaimer text that appears at the foot of
this message - my employer insists on adding it to all 'Net bound
messages.