Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:42:25 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <leblanc+freebsd@keyslapper.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: razor-agent.log vanishing

On 02/09/03 02:53 PM, Per olof Ljungmark sat at the `puter and typed:
> Dear all,
>
> FreeBSD 4.6.2-p4+postfix 1.11+SA 2.44+Razor-agents 2.22
>
> Nobody at razor-users or SA-Talk seems to know so I thought I give
> it a try here.
>
> I have a problem understanding how to configure the razor-agent.log.
> On two mail servers running FreeBSD 4.6.2 and OpenBSD 3.2 I
> experience same issue: razor-agent.log stops logging for some reason
> (probably me). Razor is called from Spamassassin.
>
> Everything else works fine, SA, Razor2 checks, postfix etc. are all
> without a problem but razor-agent.log is completely empty even if
> Razor does what it should.
>
> Permissions are checked ok Paths are checked ok I have read all the
> applicable man pages I ran razor-admin with applicable options
> razor-agent.conf seems ok with correct log settings There are no
> errors generated anywhere Razorhome is properly configured
>
> SA is 2.44, but have seen same behaviour with 2.41 and 2.43 Razor
> 2.22 from 2.20, same thing
>
> I have simply ran out of options here, could somebody offer a clue
> on where to start?

I have been trying to resort my mail configuration to include
spamassassin, running from procmail as the recipient to allow per-user
whitelists and blacklists.  So I've been hitting razor around the
perimiter myself.  The logfile location is one I haven't quite been
able to get locked down either, but check ~/.razor/ and see if it
shows up there.

HTH
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               leblanc@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

Pohl's law:
  Nothing is so good that somebody, somewhere, will not hate it.