Date:      Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:50:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Nicole H <drumslayer2@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for SCSI RAID controller advice Please

Hi
 I am looking for recommendations for a SCSI raid
controller to use preferably with 5.3 instead of 4.X
that  can be monitored remotely.
 What do people use for their raid arrays so that they
can verify that they are working ok without having to
reboot a system? The only things I have found are the
few Adaptec Cards with remote monitoring software that
only work on 4.X.
 10 Bonus points if it also works on AMD-64 Versions.

 Any help appreciatted.

 Thanks

  N.