Date:      29 May 2001 18:48:10 CST
From:      Eduardo Huertas <eduhuertas@usa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Restricting Internet access

Hello Everybody,

I have a FreeBSD 3.5-STABLE server configured for working with samba shar=
es
and functioning as a gateway to Internet through ppp with the NAT option.=

But I don't want everybody have access to Internet, I've seen in the
ppp.conf.examples that ppp can block access through IP or maybe through a=

firewall, but what I want is a way to block the Internet access through t=
he
user ID.  I mean the name of the user who firms to the samba primary doma=
in
controller.

Please only tell me where to look for or the tool that makes it.

Thank you very much for your time.

-edu-

1) Samba
2) ppp -auto -nat ISP

Everything is working correct. Now what I want is restrict users of my LA=