Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:29:39 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        "[LoN]Kamikaze" <LoN_Kamikaze@gmx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: java/phpeclipse

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 09:17:44PM +0100, [LoN]Kamikaze wrote:
> I didn't find any way to attach fixes to a PR.

If you go to the web interface to look at a single PR, you'll see a link
in the lower left-hand corner.  These are the canonical headers to use for
an email followup.

e.g.:

To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/94325: java/phpeclipse - bump to new version

The Subject: line must have exactly the following characters for GNATS
to recognize it as a followup: "Re: ports/94325: ".  Deviations from
that will create a new PR and then Ceri or I has to go rescue it and
refile it.

mcl