Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 1995 14:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
To:        polic@radix.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot Disk

you need to fix the date on your machine..
the mail is dated jan13 (I don't know which year)

> Ok, sorry to not include that. My computer is:
> 486 proccessor
> 33 megahertz
> 8 megs of RAM
> 165 meg IDE hd.

LOOKS good.
> tell me if you need any more information please.
> Thanks,
> nate smith
>

> > From:          Julian Elischer <julian@ref.tfs.com>
> > Subject:       Re: Boot Disk
> > To:            polic@radix.net
> > Date:          Mon, 21 Aug 1995 12:16:52 -0700 (PDT)
>
> > tell us more about the computer..
> > (processor, memory, etc. etc. etc.)
> > >
> > > Hi, I made a bootdisk with rawrite and a 5 1/4 floppy (1.2 meg) and
> > > when I loaded up my computer, it tried to access the disk a couple
> > > times and after that froze. I have tried making a bootdisk with 2
> > > different disks and both were formatted. Any help would be
> > > appreciated. Thanks
> > > nate smith
WHEN did it freeze?

show me in the following list?

normal operation is:
put in floppy
hit reset
floppy disk light flashes (hear chug chug)
get message
	[messages to complicated to remember]
	Boot:

[hit return key]