Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 08:38:05 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        "Jason Hunt" <jason.hunt@niicommunications.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DNS howto

Caching DNS appears to be simply a matter of adding "named_enable="YES" to
/etc/rc.conf, but anything else is close to witchcraft. I bought the
O'Reilly "DNS & Bind" book a while back but found it WAYYYYY over  my head.
I haven't had the time (or a pressing need) to go looking elsewhere, but
places like freebsddiary.org & bsdvault.net are probably worth a try..