Date:      Thu, 27 Nov 1997 23:40:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kwoody <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   win95 and DNS

Ok now, I shut down netscape, and am for sure running bovine offline. I
had been running ppp with -alias to act as a gateway for my 95 and sun box.
and my win95 box after about 10 mins asks for a DNS lookup from my ISP's
box and I dont know why!!

So I figure ok do it without alias option and that would fix it. Nope,
after about 10-12 mins, again I get 192.167.0.1:137 via UDP -->
204.244.99.66:53.

Why/what is this 95 box doing? Might I have to run named? Hope not, not
really into figureing out something else right now.

thanks!