Date:      Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:14:54 -0600
From:      "John Van Sickle" <johnandsamson@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Thinkpad Partition Problem Solved?

   Hi FreeBSDers,

I own one of the dreaded Thinkpad's (A20p) that won't boot after installing
FreeBSD due to IBM's use of partition id 165 (A5) for suspend to disk. I was
told  that someone on this mailing list was able to install FreeBSD on their
Thinkpad by using OpenBSD's partition id instead of using FreeBSD's
partition id. Could someone explain to me how to do that? Pretty please : )
Or if there's another work around let me know. Thanks in advance!