Date:      Mon, 28 Sep 1998 14:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        mark@grondar.za
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.0-current (a.out) failure for x11-toolkits/p5-Gtk

 * > Eek.  I don't really it should be added to BSD.local.dist.  Perl5 (in
 * > /usr/src) already creates subdirectories for individual ports; how
 * > hard is it to change it to create the toplevel as well?  (Isn't that
 * > just a "mkdir" -> "mkdir -p" somewhere?)
 *
 * You haven't seen how much script unravelling yopu need to do to BMake
 * perl5 :-(

I take that as a "very hard", is that correct?

In that case, we can put it in BSD.local.dist, but this stuff really
doesn't belong there.  I'm getting really tired of this, can we just
delete all the p5-* ports and have people use CPAN or whatever they
want?

Satoshi