Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 16:40:02 -0600
From:      "default013" <default013@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cyrus-sasl (smtp auth)

Hi you guys, I have the 4.1 dist. of FreeBSD and I've had a bit of trouble
getting cyrus-sasl to work on it...

I have the crypto libraries intalled, but... I think I may have commented
something out of the inetd.conf file that I need... (auth maybe? not sure
what this does) ...

Anyway, it never works, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience
with this... I would like to know where the cyrus-sasl config files are
after it has been installed, and what kind of tweaks or configurations may
need to be made to get it to work with the standard user passwords...

Thanks