Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:39:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      JB <jrs@mcs.net>
To:        "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@futuresouth.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quick question

the modem (accura 56k) doesn't dial.  tried 2 sites.  I have a network
card in my box(tried installing with the network card out still doesn't
work) Its kinda funny because i tried setup multiple times and sometimes
it does and sometimes it doesn't doesn't recognize my modem!!!

John

*       M C S   N E T    	*
* Johnathan Raymond Sconiers II	*
*	  jrs@mcs.net		*