Date:      Fri, 24 Oct 1997 10:01:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David K Phinney <dphinney@dowco.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Listing devices in 2.2.x

Hello,

How does one go about listing configured devices in FreeBSD 2.2, it
seems 2.1's `lsdev' command is no longer supported. (It hasn't been
updated by CVSup in a while, and when I run it I get an error about
hw.devconf.number not existing.) I can't use `dmesg' to see what it
said at boot-up, because those messages have long since been pushed
out of the buffer.

Please mail your answers to me directly.  Thanks!

--dave
David K. Phinney
Systems Administrator                                   (604) 933-2821
dowco.com internet                                      dave@dowco.com