Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2002 02:07:11 +0200
From:      "Chris Knipe" <savage@savage.za.org>
To:        <isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PCCOM Multiport Serial Cards

Lo all,

I've been having a major uphill battle to get my PCCOM PCI card working on
FreeBSD.

After allot of searching, I seemed to have found out that the puc serial
card needs to be used.  After looking through src/sys/dev/puc/pucdata.c, I
realised that only the 4-port versions are supported?

What about the 2, 8, and 16-port cards?  I currently have 2 x 8-port cards,
and 1 x 16-port card I need to get working rather quickly :-(

I have all the documentation / manuals / specs / linux drivers for these
cards, but I'm not to sure of what to add where....

Can anyone perhaps give me some advice?

--
me