Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:45:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: jdk1.3.1p5

what are you people arguing about?
a) Green threads are not suited for use in plugin. (I know that because
that's what Joe says and Nate is not arguing this point)
b) Green threads work fine when you use them for running java
applications. (I know that because I've been running a thread-intensive
application for a month on patchset 5 without any problems, and because
Nate says so, and because Joe doesn't argue with that either)

So what the hell are you talking about??? I fail to notice any
contradicition except in terms (green threads are completely broken vs
green threads are not suited for plugin... whatever!)

Please stop, you are scaring the children.