Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 06:05:05 -0700
From:      Eric Lee Green <elgreen@iname.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ensoniq AudioPCI

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999, FreeBSD Question wrote:
> use pcm0 driver by Luigi
> (it's in the kernel)
>
> no configuration needed at all.

I do think you'll need to update to CURRENT for that, though. I could not find
Audio-PCI support in STABLE, and ended up swapping sound cards because I wasn't
interested in updating to (by definiition UN-stable) code. Been there, done
that, have the scars to prove it, not interested in doing it  again.

--
Eric Lee Green    http://members.tripod.com/e_l_green
  mail: e_l_green@hotmail.com