Date:      Tue, 23 May 100 20:35:32 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Renaud Waldura <renaud@guppy.evolunet.com>
To:        brian@Awfulhak.org (Brian Somers)
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PPP dropping IPSec packets?

> sure you've got the very latest version of ppp (000523 from my web
> site or from people.freebsd.org/~brian) as I've just committed a
> forgotten patch that may be relevant (although I don't think it will

YES! That does it. This latest version fixes my problem, and
I'm able to communicate with the remote site over the encrypted
link.

On the other hand, that code is kind of unstable. I've had it dump
core on me a couple of times already. I'll look into that.

Thanks a bunch to Brian and Josh, and to the FreeBSD-Net people
as a whole,

--
-- Renaud Waldura (temporarily renaud@evolunet.com)
-- The Netsurfers' Organization