Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:58:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      dave@ns.systemresc.com
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   tape drives and floppy

I need some help....

I have a Mountain tape backup...connected to me floppy...and would like to
use it in my 2.2.2 FreeBSD box...problem..on bootup it is not
reconized...I will check the connnection but believe they are right...one
thing that I have not been able to do before installing the tape drive is
to use the floppy...it is not listed in fstab and when I try to mount it I
get a block device not found error...

I have looked in the html pages for some help with the tape drive I would
like to list it in the fstab file so that it is available without mounting
it...all the time...same for the floppy...

all suggestion are welcome...
dave