Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 15:45:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        jbryant@server.iadfw.net, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, phk@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: What happened to my include files!@#

Hi folks;

	I would probably agree with jordan on this. i am glad i got the
chance to demonstrate that the nca driver works, but i feel like i have
kind of crippled myself in an important respect ( see my previous posting
), so i feel that we should not snap until the new install is sorted out.

but hey, this is what one gets when one grabs a snap, so some folks need
to be reminded that this is not a release!

On Thu, 30 Mar 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> At this point, the number of errors in 950322-SNAP has exceeded what I
> believe to be acceptable in a snapshot.  Sorry, Poul, but that's
> really how I feel about it.  I think it should be deleted from
> wcarchive and freefall since I'm getting very tired of receiving email
> about what are some pretty serious bits of broken behavior.  It's not
> doing our reputation any good at all! :-(
>
> How do the rest of -hackers feel?
>
> 					Jordan

 John Utz	spaz@stein.u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life