Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:55:14 +0100 (CET)
From:      Uruqan Alejandros <uruqan@R2D2.rave.org>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wake On Lan via FreeBSD.

hi,

Has anybody knowledge of a tool for FreeBSD to send Wake On Lan packets? I
want to wake up my desktop computer from my FreeBSD router, which is
constantly online. The only thing I could find on the net is a small
program which does the thing in linux.
(ftp://ftp.scyld.com/pub/diag/ether-wake.c). I dont't think it's much work
porting it, but I don't have experience in this matter.

thanks in advance,
Uruqan