Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:08:08 -0500
From:      Prashant Dongre <pdongre@opentech.stpn.soft.net>
To:        Martin <martin.svensson@mbox302.swipnet.se>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: grapgic

Martin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i have just configured the x-windows system (i think) but the only thing
> i have in there is two xterm and one login and a clock. How do i add all
> the graphic? And how do i set access for my users? what command shall i
> use?
>
> Thankyou, Martin

Which window manager are you using..?

If you are using fvwm, then look for system.fvwmrc file in the that window
manager's directory. This is a default config file. You can copy this file in
the users home directory as '.fvwmrc' and make changes accordingly. Changes can
be what shell to use i.e. tcsh, sh, csh etc. etc.

You can change menu's and add different item's in the fvwm's existing menu's.

Good luck !!!.

Prashant.