Date:      Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:42:41 -0600
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: questions@ vs. freebsd-questions@

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 09:20:15PM -0500, Donald J. O'Neill wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 August 2007 08:15:46 pm Chad Perrin wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 07:14:43AM -0400, Gerard wrote:
> > > Is there a reason that you cannot just use the address specified in
> > > the email headers of messages distributed by this forum. This is a
> > > snippet from the headers from your message.

> > > <mailto:freebsd-questions-request@freebsd.org?subject=subscribe>
> >
> > That reminds me: Is there any particular reason there isn't a List-Reply
> > for this list?
>
> You wouldn't happen to be referring to:
> would you?

Er, yes, sorry.  I had a momentary lapse.  The question I should have
asked is more like this:

Is there any particular reason Mutt doesn't recognize the List-Post
header unless I "subscribe" to the list in my .muttrc file?

McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your
time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."