Date:      Sun, 7 Oct 2001 13:43:24 -0400
From:      Kenneth Dunlap <kdunlap@panix.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   no RSA support in crypto libraries

Attempting to ssh from my new FreeBSD install results in the following
messages:

belladonna% ssh panix2.panix.com
ssh: no RSA support in libssl and libcrypto.  See ssl(8).
Disabling protocol version 1
DH_generate_key

I installed via ftp from the main freebsd ftp site.  I have tried recompiling
and reinstalling the crypto libraries from source, to no avail.  Any
idea how I can fix this?

Thanks

Ken

Better to light a single candle than to curse the damn darkness.

							Willow